Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Quiz 4

Ok ,

As I have received a half hearted response - (just a few responses )- I am giving half a quiz !! -

Let us see who gets this one - Himanshu come on !

clue 1 - "The Batchmate of the Day " - who you have to identify - is the
Dad. ( But the wiz kids - are just like the Wiz Dad -

Clue 2 - will come after a few hrs!

Hema

----------------------------------------
Here you go!!! If you need more details let me know :)

Sanjay Kumar
Sarita Kumar
Amit Kumar
Sumit Kumar

Regards
Raja
--------------------------
I meet Sanjay's family once in month, it will be cheating for me to guess:) - Anil Kumar
--------------------------
I could recognize sanjay (E&C) hasn't changed much!!!
- Sanjiva Jha (9860041682 )
===================

Answer to the Quiz - Sanjay Kumar

"I am Sanjay Kumar and I was in E&C.I came to USA in 1991 and stayed mostly in CA, Bay Area. For last 12 years, I have been working with Intel as a CPU designer. In case you visit some time Bay Area, please don't hesitate to come and stay with us.

I have two son (Amit 13, Sumit 11) and my Wife Sarita is System Analysis working for IBM. " - Sanjay

No comments: