Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Quiz 11

Guess Who ...?


---------------

Seems to me Rajiv Singh (Metal) in blue shirt in picture # 11. Can’t identify the other one.

-Raja
--------------
It is Rajiv Singh. -

Sanjay Kumar
-------------


Though it will be an unfair advantage of "home turf" to me but let me take that advantage and answer this quiz:
Quiz 10 : Tapendra Kumar (Mech)
Quiz 11 : (L-R) Awantika Sahu, Naresh Sahu(Mining) and Tapendra Kumar in Washington DC.

Sorry folks, but I have seen these photographs earlier at Naresh's home and it just made me feel like answering a question in the exams which a PTL used to "leak" before the Term exams during our college days.

Cheers,
Sanjay Jha
==============
Answer :
Pic 1 - Annie ( Naresh's daughter) , Naresh & Tapender.
Pic 2 - Naresh Sahu & Vineeta
Pic 3 - Naresh Sahu,Vineeta,Cathy and Annie
703-379-5431

No comments: