Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Quiz 41


Pehchano to Janee. I cannot...
-----------
shweta said...
"Avinash of Civil "
"Avinash , ab apna chehra dekh hi do - people are confusing every one for you " - Hema
--------------

Sanjay Jha said...
Manoj Prasad of Production Engg. I could have not recognized him, had I not been to Sindri Milan,
he had joined us for dinner at Skylark. For those who is not able to recollect him, here is a hint....
Remeber tallest batchmates? Who all come to your mind, Rajeev Kumar of Met., Anuj Kathuria of Prod and right beside him used to be this gentleman Manoj Prasad, another tall guy. Hope that helps you to remember him.
" My God Sanjay ! That was some hint !! - It is putting so much strain on my memory , that I think I need a cup of coffee ! - But one thing is for sure - You do have the memory of an Elephant ! " - Hema

--------
Deepak said...
Manoj Prasad from Production Engg. A Dhanbad guy used to live in campus occasionally.
March 8, 2007 12:05 AM

No comments: